Experts in Residential, Commercial & Car Lockouts Services. We Re-key, Change & Install New Locks. We Do Not Make Car Keys.
SECURITY TIPS FOR YOUR HOME In Hollywood FL
- Plan to “burglarize” yourself — discover any weaknesses in your security that may have previously escaped your notice.
- Lock up your home — even if you are only going out for a short time. Many burglars just walk in through an unlocked door or window.
- Change all the locks when you move into a new home. Why wonder about who has the keys?
- Conceal all alarm system wiring. A professional burglar looks for places to disconnect an alarm system.
- Your house should appear occupied, use timers to switch lights on and off.
- If you have a faulty alarm system get it fixed immediately and tell your neighbors it’s repaired, many people ignore alarms that go off periodically.
- Doorknob latches are easy prey for burglars, get it replaced with a deadbolt.
- If you lose your keys get your locks replaced immediately.
- Do not keep spare keys anywhere on the outside of your property.
- Do not leave notes on the front door for service people or anyone else.
- If the entrances to your home are dark consider installing lighting with infra red motion detectors. Burglars don’t want to be seen trying to break in.
- Talk to your neighbors about suspicious people you notice lurking around.
- Keep tools locked away, these are often used as instruments to break in with.
- Trees and shrubbery located near possible entrances can provides cover for burglars.
- To help secure your property and protect your contents install high security locks for all outer doors.
- A door with too much space between the frame can be wedged with a tool to gain entry.
- If door hinges are facing outwards reset them inwards, so burglars cannot knock the pins out to gain entry.
- You can secure sliding patio doors by wedging a pipe in the tracks of the door.
Why Choose Us?
- - Free estimates and helpful advice
- - No call-out charge (9am-5pm)
- - $49 FLAT rate lockout special
- - 100% local locksmith in Hollywood, FL and surrounding areas
- - Licensed & insured
- - 20 years of experience
- - No hidden costs
- - Competitive prices
- - No bait & switch gimmicks
- - Non-destructive Entry Specialist
- - Send our employees, not sub-contractors
- - All our work is fully guaranteed
- - Flexible and mobile service
- - Friendly and personal approach
- - Excellent customer care
- - Great reviews (4.7 rating)